Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I'm Looking Foward to in 4th Grade

I am looking  forward to doing a lot of experiments because we will learn new thing and we will have lots  of fun. I am looking forward  to having to do fun things in class and still learning. I am looking forward to Chronicles of Narnia the Series because we don't know what next. I am looking forward to Social Studies because we will learn a lot and we will have a great time. I am looking forward to learning a lot of different things in school. I am looking forward to having fun with my friends and doing different things in school. I am looking forward to specials in school it will be awesome. I am looking forward to having recess so i can play with my friends and get fresh air. I am looking forward to reading alot in school so i can learn new thing and to laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment