Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My Winter Break

The first week me and my family stayed at are house then when it came to christmas eve we went to my nanas and opened presents i got some Justice clothes and a fun and fabulous diary.Then christmas day me , Koby and my stepsister Kj we were up since 4 in the morning and when it was 5:30 we woke up are parents and Madyx and Cade we opened presents and the rest of the day we played with are presents. Then the rest of the week mom had to work but when it got to friday me and my sis went to her daycare cause we had to spend the night there because mom and John went to a hotel in Omaha they came back about 3:30 saturday and we went home. Finally when it was the next day we went to my grandpa Charlies to celebrate christmas I got a Green Bay Snuggie and we went home the next day i stayed home and then i went to my sisters daycare with her to help out and hang out with my friend.     

No comments:

Post a Comment