Friday, February 24, 2012

Different Perspectives

Joey
It looked like momma was hurting Byron it really scared me. I tried to stop her but she said Joey dear I made a promise to God she asked me do you want to break that promise. I said no because I went to Sunday school every weekend so I had to close my eyes and hug Kenny.  When momma was about to do it I was super scared I saw that Byron was trying to hold back the tears. I felt really bad for Byron I wanted to hug him so bad. I was crying so bad Kenny tried to calm me down.

Byron
 It made me feel scared because this has never happened to me before. I don't know what caused momma to do this I was throwing it down the toilet and flushing it. It wasn't any harm to the house not that I know of. I was trying to imagine that I was somewhere else but when she touched me with the match. I was about to scream and cry it hurt so so so so bad. Now I know not to play with matches now I have learned my lesson.

Momma
 In my point of view I didn't want to do it but Byron had to learn his lesson. I told that boy if he did it a another time I would burn a finger of his and I wasn't kidding. After I did that I told that boy if he did it again I would burn his whole hand. So hope fully that boy will learn his lesson once and for all. I don't want to do that again it broke my heart.       

No comments:

Post a Comment