Monday, February 13, 2012

When I grow up


When I grow up I want to become The Next Great Baker. I want to become that because I love to cook. I think it would be cool to work on Cake Boss with Buddy. i would learn new things to cook. I would meet new people. I would learn new things to pass on to my family. Those are all the reasons that I want to become The Next Great Baker.
I also would like to become a nurse. I  would like to become a nurse because I would get to help people. Also because my grandmas a nurse. I would learn how to treat different problems like if a guy had a flu I would know what shot to give him. I would meet different people and see different people. I would learn different kinds of medicines. That is all the reasons that I would like to become a nurse.
Finally I would like to become a teacher. I would like to become a teacher because I would meet new students.I would teach new things to the kids. I would help children because I am really good with kids. I would get to learn new things myself. I would get to learn new things with the kids. Those are all the reasons I want to become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment